No, default engraving on any of our jewelry item can not be changed or removed. Custom engraving is always done on inside/back part of item unless we especially mention front engraving on product page in detailed instructions section.
Can I change engraved text on jewelry?
Feb 28, 2018 14:30:27 PM Published in Most Frequently Asked Questions 727 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Why it is not accepting my credit/debit card?
- What is order processing time?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive once it has shipped?
- Do you ship to PO Box or Military addresses?
- Are there any additional fees involved in international shipping?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Can i pay in my country's currency?
- In which currency prices are mentioned?
- For couples jewelry will I get pair of items?
- Do we have half ring sizes?
- Can you engrave jewelry?
- How long it usually take to engrave jewelry?
- Can I return custom engraved/personalized items?
- Which size standard Gullei.com using for rings?
- How do I know what is my ring size?
- Can I change birthstone on jewelry I order?
- Is it safe to buy from Gullei.com?
- I’m interested in selling your jewelry, who should I contact?
- Is Gullei.com offer dropship service?
- Why I didn’t get a confirmation / shipping email?
- How can I cancel an order?
- What is your refund policy?
- how do I contact Gullei.com?
- How to provide a Heart Symbol for an engraving?
You have no items to compare.
My Wish List
Last Added Items
You have no items in your wish list.